Social Media Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below set forth the competition (“Competition”) organised by
Hastee Pay Ltd (the “Promoter” or “Hastee”) whose registered office is at 15th Floor, 6 Bevis Marks, Bury Court, London, EC3A 7BA and with company number 10547122.
- The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Hastee, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not eligible to enter or to win any prizes.
How To Enter
- Spot the correct number of differences between the pictures, submit your details and your answers in the comments section of the post for a chance to win.
- Entry to the Competition and details of how to enter are via https://Instagram.com and https://facebook.com.
1 x Amazon Voucher of £100
Notification of Winners
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the date the competition closes on 14th April 2020.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner by email to advise when the prize will be emailed to them.
- All entries must be submitted by midnight on Tuesday 14th April 2020.
- The Competition will run from 8 April 2020 to 14th April 2020 (“Eligibility Period”).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase required to enter this Competition.
- Participants to the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entries not complying with these Terms will be invalid. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- By entering into the Competition you consent to the Promoter processing your personal information as described in this clause. The personal information you provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this competition. It will be kept for a reasonable period after the competition closes to assist the Promoter to operate the competition in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition. Please note that if, at the same time as entering this Competition, or previously or in the future, you provided personal data to the Promoter for other purposes, including marketing, the Promoter will continue to use such personal data for the other purposes for which it was provided.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter the competition, you will need to write your answer for the number of differences you have spotted in the comment section of the competition part of the platform (where the competition is hosted). All correct responses will go into a random draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a pandemic, epidemic, fire, flood, lightning, catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, strike, lock-outs or other industrial action, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control and affecting its ability to perform its obligations. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x £100 in the form of an Amazon E-Voucher.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, save that the Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value without giving notice. The prizes are not transferable in the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the Competition, including the allocation of more prizes than are available. The Promoter reserves the right to end or suspend the Competition at any time, amend these Terms and/or declare void the notification of winners. Prizes are subject to availability.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all the entries received and verified by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition and these Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner will be asked to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and you have the choice to decline or take part in such publicity. In the event that you are a winner, the Promoter is required to publish or make available your surname and country of residence unless you object.
- By entering into the Competition you agree to be bound by these Terms.